skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


GR8 FRIENDS
Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And I just want to mention that I love my poly mates so darn much. From the depths of my heart, i really do. They are always there for me.

  1. PC. the one who's always there for me despite the distance between us. No matter how hectic my life is, she will make the effort to ring me up once in awhile, asking me if life have been good on my part. This girl is a true jewel. Never in my life would I find someone so sincere and loyal like her.
  2. Shermeen. Although I've only known her at the latter part of year 1, nobody knows how glad I am to have met this girl. The one who ALWAYS tries to be there whenever I'm feeling lousy. She takes care of me when I'm sick, listen to my problems, gives wonderful advices, and even make the effort to meet me even though she's busy. 
  3. Jace. Might not have a good headstart to our friendship but we became good friends. One of the many few that gives me security and assurance. I'm glad I had him not only as my study partner but also a friend whom I appreciate and love.
Well there are so many more but my brain refuse to work. It's already 1.16am and I'm wide awake. I guess the holidays screwed my body clock but it's all good because i'm gonna learn to tune it back. Mithio dinner tomorrow, am reallyyyyy excited! 


/