So i heard something today. Like every other day, I hear something new everyday. Would be good to watch the drama that's happening soon. Anyway, had music presentation today, quite glad that it's all over and done. Left with FnB submission and ComSkills test on Saturday.
Went home with my first ever eye candy from TP. Remembering the time he came over to my place while i played the guitar doubtfully and sing so ever softly. Doubt he could hear shit. Need to meet the boys (SK, WP, MC and BEN) soon. Those dudes are seriously people who keeps my twitter alive.
Really funny how things surfaces up so easily. I'm glad I knew it all though. After all people do hide things. It is, in fact, the matter of whether it is well covered with lies. You may detest liars, but everyone had lied before. Do not forget, you were once a liar too. A big one.