skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


OLD TIMES
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

POM is over and screwed. It's officially over between me and management, for now.

Anyway, I met Harry and Syahiran in the afternoon. The boys have definitely grown quite a bit. Especially Harry. He used to be my height but now he's a head taller than me, and got a body of a killer. I took a bus with syahiran (he alighted at amk) and I alighted at clementi.

Met Japh at NUS and I met MANY new friends today. The first was Angus. Funny guy whom I had dinner with. Then I met many others and this Finland guy that Japh told me about - all girls were swooning over him. Gotta admit he has got the looks and the physique.

Went for floor ball and so did Mr Swooned-over. But I didn't really talk to him because he always had a pool of girls surrounding him. But he was pretty nice, he came and talked to me (after 3 hours of floor balling) and I, was flattered. And I grew to know the reason why girls swooned over him.

I can't remember what our conversation was like, but I remember him telling me "Oh, you're 18? Only 18? Dang, I shall call you 18 then. This shall be my nickname for you"

I only remember a prominent statement of his:
"How 'bout you come over every week, so we can... kind of hang out or something."

And he was called on ground to play floor ball so I did not give him a definite reply. But aw what a nice guy. Anyway I'm back in the hostel room, waiting for Dan to come up to savour the cupcake with me. Whoop whoop!


/