Hi there! I've been procrastinating my days away. Okay well I've actually done work. But I don't think it's enough. Never would I think the work I do is enough. I may be satisfied with what I do, but I do not think that it is enough. Seeing the colourful "procrastination" makes me giddy.
Anyway, good day today (ok except for the fact that I slept in Macroecon's lecture). Today was spent well, lectures and tutorials. POM is now down, I'm left with French, Music, FnB and Macro. Had a lunch date with Carmen in Bistro. Been long since I spent time with solely Carms. Had quite a good chat.
WHAT MADE MY DAY WERE MY ASOS ITEMS ARRIVING RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES WHEN I STEPPED HOME. The cute delivery man pressed the door bell. "Miss..... Julia?" he said. I whooped in joy as I grabbed the parcel and squealed a little "thankiee" at him. Yay!!!! Life's good.
Okay back to projects.