skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


TRYING BUT AFRAID
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Been told these days that I've not been as open as I used to be by people around me. Really? Um, that's because the many instances in life that kept me thinking about what people would do to you if you open up to them. Will they really and truly accept you for who you are?

Is it a worthy risk to take? Been through threats, betrayals, and judgements. And through these, I've learnt a lot. No, I would not take the risk. Not only you feel lousy if the person you trust does that to you. You take a risk on that friendship as well. Imagine a good friend whom you trust upon your life turned this trust against you? Will you ever be able to talk to her in the same way again?

Ponder about it, some risks in life are better not to take.


/