skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


FEELINGS
Thursday, March 22, 2012

The kind of feeling I have never felt in years.

Anyway, being over here have been really great. Yesterday, we had floorball. Teamed with the guys and I guess it was pretty tiring but good fun. Nothing much happened yesterday except sissy went over to her friend's room to overnight.

A friend came over and we talked about life. Although it was past midnight it felt like it was really early. During our conversation, he sneakily face-jacked me. There is a reason why I've always labelled him as "badass".

Today, I met up with my dear girl Joyce. Although we dedicated most of our time to finding our way through shops and whatnot, we still had an undeniably great time. After I got back, I felt so drained and took a long nap!

Went down to roller skate and there again, my dear friend was struggling with his skates (what a cute sight, really) I've learnt to skate parallel and crossed. Feeling accomplished. After that I went for a jamming session with Buz, Marc, Amanda, Kegan, Jonathan and two other guys whose name is not known to me.

J: Noob skater. ANYWAY, JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M LEAVING TOMORROW ALREADY.
☺: goodbye julia, i will miss you

He is, honestly, a very sarcastic and mean asshole. For him to say that made me feel different. And maybe it's just me. I very much wanted to reply "I'll miss you very much" but had no courage to, so I guess this conversation will be left hanging.

Oh well it's 2.30am and I guess it is time for bed. Goodnight.


/