In A Nutshell for the past few days....
19.03.2012
I met Sylvester! Finally! Sylvester is actually this really good friend of mine, who went to America to further his studies after secondary school. He came back around Nov-Dec but we didn't meet because I had projects and whatnot. And finally, when vacation arrived, I figured that I just had to make time for this dude. So we met up and sat in Esplanade Park while he taught me the ukelele. Damn, he's good.
This really cute caucasian tourist actually asked us to pose for a photo. So we did, and we caught up quite a bit. He still has his American accent after about 5 months of being here. I miss Sylvester so so much, it's so good to have him back.
20.03.2012
That's today! Well, I went for a job interview so I put on a little make up. I don't know if i looked a lot more different or not but I felt different. This male model came and give me his number (weirdly). Played floorball, did some workouts with Pearl. All good fun. So many things but yet i'm so lazy to blog about it haha so it'll just end here going off to a secret place with a secret somebody OK BYE!