skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


INSECURITIES
Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You know, how people have insecurities? Everyone has them. Don't ever think that you're the only exception in this society. Even the ones who appear most confident have their little insecurities as well. And even if you're a person full of insecurities, it doesn't give you the liberty to put others down to push yourself up.

What I despise most is that, you have your insecurities and you feel insecure about your insecurities. So what you do is that you instill insecurities into your friends and allow them to feel the same way you do, otherwise worse. Do you have any sense of humanity?

Since you always want the first-hand news, you often spend your time finding means to make yourself seem like a news publisher. Just a little advice, you can actually channel the ample time you used on intensive researches on people to study. P/S I believe that would be much more beneficial, and not to mention, much more useful in life.

You're good at getting people but you know what you're bad at? Keeping them. You will definitely read this and I just want you to know that there were times I could have embarrassed you but I did not. I respected you as a human being. And one last thing, I've never met such a cunning person in my life.


/