Yesterday, I had night plans. But I fell asleep at 8pm, couldn't get myself up. Woke up this morning about 10am. I had about 14hours of sleep. Okay, so last night. Angus convinced me into going for a talk with him. So I went with Angus and we were struggling to keep ourselves awake.
After that, we went into the canteen, and met Aaron, Jon and Sheryl, in which Marcus joined afterwards. Jon finally introduced me to Aaron, this guy whom I've been bumping into in NUS. Probably 9 times in 3 days. Saw Gabriel (it was super coincidental because Gab and i have been trying to meet each other but our schedule kept clashing) and I talked to him for a bit.
Today, still unsure of my plans (yet) but tonight, we're heading out for supper at lau pa sat! A big group of them, with Marcus, Jon, Aaron, Angus, Danver, etcetc. Am quite excited honestly. Heading out for lunch right now.