FO WAS A BLAAAAAAAAST
Cesta.Feroz.Griko.Mithio.Reizen
Honestly one of the best 6 consecutive days of my life. So dead tired but I feel a need to blog about it before I sleep.
Our freshies were really the BEST freshies anyone could ever ask for. First in FOW, we thought that our freshies were already really good. Although it was pretty difficult to hype them up, but eventually they opened up, one by one. And i'm really glad to have that bunch as my FOW freshies.
And FOC freshies were AMAAAAAZING. When discussed amongst close friends, we agreed that FOC freshies often need at least half a day to open up (relatively faster than FOW freshies) but Mithio's FOC freshies only took like..... 1hour? It was really surprising to watch. So proud of them and of the GLs, I'm proud of being in Mithio
OTC: 5th
Refresh 1: 4th
Refresh 2: 4th
Refresh 3: 4th
FOW: 3rd
FOC: 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mithio has come such a long way I really think that we have improved so much as an empire and done our FAs and ourselves well.
Played an eyecandy game at CPF after FOC, was really glad to see some FOW freshies! :') Got a super ego-boost because I know freshies eyecandy me (yay yay yay) and my eyelids seem to be getting heavier so it is time to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Goodnighty!