Saturday usuals with a tinge of fun. Woke up early to gym with Sheryl (it became a photowar session) and had church in the afternoon. Was pree disappointed that I didn't get to see Kevin.C. Was supposed to have a meet up last wednesday but the tragic fall just decided to happen. Anyway, we had a fellowship after church at Northoaks, my old home. It was fun.
Hannah, this little girl whom I adore so much and her sister, Gabrielle, they hopped up to me and said "Juliaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" with so much enthusiasm and joy. How cute. I later found out from their daddy that both of them likes me a lot (this made me so happy haha) and Hannah even drew me in her doodles!!!!!!
I don't know why but this is how i picture it to be, cutesy! And I heard that she talks a lot about me at home but apparently she's so shy in front of me just imagine how adorbs it is! And that probably summed up my day.