Guess who's up bright and early? Feel energised and all ready for school. Yesterday was the best day I had in two weeks (maybe). Accounting class wasn't extraordinary. Met Carmen outside school during my 3-hour break, we had lunch and actually contemplated if going back to school was worth it. We went back for the attendance, and I didn't regret one bit.
Public Speaking was just really fun. Yy and Iqmar are awesome buddies to have in class, we talked about hot girls and hot guys, laughed pretty hard at funny stuff. Then I met Andrew for The Dark Knight Rises. I was pretty reluctant to watch that show at first. But after persuasions and the fact that it was rated 5 stars, I decided to just give in to my unwilling atoms and watch it. The show is amazing, Christian Bale is charismatic and charming. I loved the show (only regret I had was not watching the first two movies so catch 'em if you have yet to)
It's 7am and I'm still really happy that yesterday was just splendid and amazing. I really hope the same for today. Good morning, world. X