This post is dedicated to someone who have always been very important to me. I've known Kevin since I was 12. My childhood friend, one whom I have loved and always will. Kevin and I were good friends since we knew each other. But something happened, and we drifted apart. Although he's a year younger than me, I don't deny that there was chemistry. There were times we were really really close, but there were also bad times when we led our lives.
Not many people knows that he is important to me because I don't say it. Probably only my best friend knows that he is someone whom I hold at a really high position in my heart. And I am probably the only person who knows (besides him) the reason why we hit off so well when we were younger. As we grew older, the barrier became bigger. I miss Kevin, the old Kevin, the one I knew when I was 12. But nonetheless, people change and life goes on.
Happy birthday Kevin. You will always be my most beloved brother, and my soft spot. I love you, very much.