I just had a talk with mommy's friends about the process of growing up. Mommy mentioned some realllyyyy interesting points about me when I was little. Some of them are indeed pretty funny so here it is.
- I climbed a lamp post when I was 6.
- At 2 years old, I told my first lie (I poured away the herbal tea my mommy made for me and Japhy)
- At 6, I explained to my classmates how we were borned (thorough process e.g. through the vagina, being attached to the umbilical cord)
- I stood up for my two sisters when my parents whacked them and said "whack me instead" (I never knew I was so sweet and sincere)
- I'd challenge guys to climbing trees and racing the classrooms
There were many more that I couldn't remember. But I have to say that listening to them were interesting. I've grown so much, in so many ways.