skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


A PROMISE
Thursday, July 12, 2012

Don't go, what did I do wrong this time? I ignored that sympathy look and walked straight passed her. I whipped up my keys, took my bag and left the house. Something wasn't right. Oh right, my lib balm! How could I have forgotten. I went back in and hurried up. Please, don't leave me here alone again, I promise to be a good girl. "I'm sorry Sparky, Julia gotta go to school. Be good, okay? I'll be back soon, I promise" I left abruptly, slamming the door and rushed to school.

Lessons ended at 4pm. I stayed in school longer to complete my quiz.
5pm was spent with my accounting notes, in the school library.
6pm catching up with friends.
7pm indulging in sinful food

I reached home at 8pm. There she was, waiting by the door for me to come back. I waited for you, it's good to have you back. I missed you. I quickly left my bag in a corner, ate dinner and rushed up - I had assignments to complete. Where're you going now? I'm coming up, please wait for me! Behind me was Sparky, struggling to keep with my pace up the stairs. I stroked her a few times and looked at her. Finally you're spending time with me, what happened to coming back early? I'm sorry Sparky, I had to study for my test, must have been hard to stay home alone everyday. 

Please spend more time with me, I feel alone all the time. I feel bad, not being able to spend more time with my dog, at the fact that I have a tsunami of project work or assignments waiting to engulf my time, to devour my brain cells and to drain every atom in my body. I really need to take my dog out for a walk, she's really depressed. She's a dog sinking into depression, and it's all my fault. 

P/S if you didn't understand, read the ones in black only. The grey refers to how I predicted Sparky to feel. 


/