skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


GR8 WEEK, TECHNICALLY
Friday, August 24, 2012

Here a walking transparent elephant to motivate everyone who's reading this while struggling with studying for the upcoming examinations.

So I crashed NUS again to study. It was pretty much productive. Went on monday night, I started studying. Tuesday was spent at the humongous starbucks with oh-so-many plugs to conveniently charge my phone and ipod. Wednesday was special. I went to Changi Hospital for a surgery review, and after that I spent an hour or two with my best friend near the east. After meeting her, I went to Holland Village, to an ice cream cafe where Ed worked at and studied there till he ended his work. After that, we went for supper.

Went back to the NUS college pretty late. Had a round two of supper with Aaron, we ate in his suite and talked about life. Thursday was spent slacking and sleeping in the day. At night, I went for floorball with the usuals. After floorball, I got myself cleaned up and decided to be productive. So I crashed Angus's room to study till pretty late like 2+ in the morning. And here I am, at home.

Exams are in about 4 days' time and I don't know what to feel about it. Am heading to the airport to study with Carol. I just want exams to be over and done with, really.


/