skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


MY MOM
Monday, September 17, 2012

These few days were spent finding daily/weekly-paid jobs at a high amount. The misery will stop because my mother just came into my room, asking me how much I needed for the Korea trip. Honestly I didn't want to burden my parents with my Korea trip expenses that was why I was finding as many well-paid jobs as possible.

But mommy told me that she's willing to give me some cash for the trip, whuttttt?? She also talked to me about my aspiration - Singapore Airlines Stewardess. After all, the inspiration of becoming an SIA Stewardess came from my mom. She was an SIA stewardess back when she was 19. 

She sat in my room, talked to me about how life would be like as a stewardess. She's really pretty, my mom. I've always admired her. Her courage, her love for my dad and us, her strong facial features....

My dad may be my childhood hero, but my mom will always be my muse. Thank you for always being so-ever supportive of whatever I loved to do.

P/S my mom decided to throw a prata party for finding sparky (belated) and for me (advanced birthday). Best parents ever.


/