skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


ROCKETIN' TO THE SKY
Thursday, December 6, 2012

Well hello. My fellow classmates are (mostly) staying up for bitch MICE project. I'm done, mostly, pretty much. But hey I've had my tough nights too! Really hope all of them pulls through before the dateline gets to them.

Thing's been pretty good on my part. Projects down and over with, done with my CVs for my SIP companies and all I need to do now is to study for exams. On a happier note, I am only having one paper, and it's on a monday! So say hello to three weeks of holiday instead of two!

The view on my blog is increasing, I wonder why. And who may you be, reading this boring things I have to say?



Anyway whatever may be, here's to happiness for all you virtual anonymous :-) Have a very good night.


/