Spent my day rollin' in beds with Julia. And exchanging awkward smiles with her oh-so-cute younger brother. My poor julia's sick, 'd'awmannn. Left her place in the evening to meet Chef Ng for dinner. He drove, again! This encourage the lazy atoms to surface and I was at my laziest.
Had dinner at Tampines's Nihon Mura, I tried to settle the bill just 'cause he treated me to 18chefs on monday but he refused to let me. Nerve-wrecking. Anyway we went to some chinese dessert stall to get some dessert. Poor boy's sick so I made him eat some almond paste (which he didn't like but finished) whilst I ate some (exotic) egg ginger pudding? Idk it tasted weird at first but it sorta grows on you.
We headed home after that.
The day was pre interesting because we talked about horoscopes and started to research and read up on them, y'knw like the elements and such but I guess I'm still not to believing them. Ah, great day though.