skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


S/M
Sunday, January 20, 2013

This is extremely personal but I just feel like sharing it on my blog.

There's this guy I knew since I was 14. And we talked, and talked. He was nice, but that was probably all I knew about him. 1 year later, he told me he liked me. I didn't know what to do and so I did what I thought was (hypothetically) right and I ignored him. For hours, for days, for months. He wrote love poems to me, I just put them aside. It was awkward.

3 years have passed. He decided to give it another shot and so he talked to me, again. Now that we were older, both of us handled things better. I stopped ignoring whatever I feared happen, and we became friends. Good friends. Soon, he got to know my family. My parents were very fond of him and they asked me if I would ever consider dating him. Deep inside me, I never wanted to date him. But I knew how good a husband or father he'd be in future.

Tonight was confession night. He told me how he felt about me and this time it felt different. I am positive that I'm in love with him, but only in a friend-love way. What's weird was, it's no longer awkward. Things went pretty well and we decided that we should only discuss this in future. I don't know how he's feeling right now but I'm feeling glad on my part. Glad I knew him, and glad things didn't turn out the way it did 3 years ago.

Nonetheless, I told him that friends change each other in one way or another. And he has definitely made me a better person, and I him.

Ok wow this is actually a very sentimental post it's probably time for bed goodnighty
P/S sorry for the post fiesta but I figured that I may not have time to post soon sooooooooooo


/