skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


BARRIERS
Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tonight was....... An emotional night. But after tonight chubs and I probably feel 100% comfortable with each other already (or are we?) Hours spent together, under the hut. Thinking of possibilities and ways to make things work. And if they don't, what's next? I have no idea either.......
Today made us, or me rather, realise how much I meant to you. I just want you to know that no matter what happens, there'll always be this part of you in me somewhere.  And if circumstances doesn't permit, you will always be a good friend to me. Always. But right now, just stay and be my favourite boy. Please don't allow your mind to be overwhelmed with thoughts. I want to see you tomorrow, happy.

Anyway on a side note, ssm is over. No more early morning tuesdays. And I almost fainted after operations because I skipped lunch and bitch best friend just decided to pop in and say hi at this time of the month. My life was saved by the sweet thangs chubs bought for me and left them in the fridge during the operations earlier while he came to support my team, thank you chubs.

Here's the song I told you about just now.


/