skyhighgalaxy.
INFORMATION.

up high

Julia, 18.


NETWORKS.

Twitter: @TalkingFishy
Facebook: JuliaY


Layout by nineofthirteen

ARCHIVES.
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
December 2013
February 2014
March 2014
July 2014
November 2014


SLEEPYHEAD
Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dear bloggie,

Today was a good day. Firstly, I wrote a kickass cute letter to chubs and gave it to him while delivering food. Second, it's the second last day of culinary (requires some celebration here) and third; and the best, chub's cute as hell reply letter to my initial letter.

After culinary was spent with chubs. We had dinner and walked home from wherever we were eating at. We went to our usual hangout place and sat there. I never get how chubs make times with him feel so magical, but again, today was a magical day. And y'knw what's my favourite part? Chubs blushing.

It's Chinese New Years in a day's and I'm having mixed feelings about it. I get money and conversations BUT what I don't get is to see chub's face. Not a very good bargain afterall.....

Anyway I was extremely dead beat I came back and fell asleep in the guest room. It's currently 3.36am and I'm right in front of my computer screen typing these words in my head. I checked my phone and chubs sent enough message to make me go "Awwwwwww".

The best thing about chubs and I are the long goodnight messages we give each other without fail every night. Chubs I like you very much.

Love, Julia.


/