Meow today was a magical day. Cute boy chubs did a sparkler surprise for me and it's so darn cute I get so flustered even by thinking about it. We went to the airport to watch some (supposed) aeroplanes but watching him seemed to be more than enough for me. He gave me a present, something I really needed a long time ago - A wallet. This wallet I'll use until he gives me the next one.
I gave him his present, with a long hand-written letter of deep heartfelt words. Things were pretty smooth, we ate at coffee club and spend the rest of the night waiting for the rain to stop. Both of us were pretty dead beat (He had SSM today and I slept at 4am this morning) but we just didn't wanna leave each other.
Today's a really good day. Really,
really really good day. I enjoyed myself with you chubs, very much. Thank you for being more than I've ever wished for.